Join Legacy Prep for our Annual OUTDOOR Spring Fling FUNdraiser
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Bring your blankets to the North Campus field and enjoy an evening of Fine Arts.
- K-5 grade to sing
- 6 grade to showcase their social dance skills
- 7-9 grade orchestra, choir, ballroom team, AMT, IMT, guitar, wind ensemble, concert band, and other fine arts groups will dance, play, and sing for your entertainment
- K-9 Art gallery throughout the school and in the gym. 5th grade artwork showcased in the Leonardo
- Together, K-9, will perform the finale
LEE'S MARKETPLACE Prepay for Dinner. Enjoy the following choices from Lee's Marketplace, should you choose:
- $8.50 Pulled Pork Sandwich on a pretzel bun, 4oz Macaroni Salad, 3oz Apple Coleslaw, Bottle of Water
- $3.00 Hot Dog, Bag of Chips, Bottle of Water
- $6.00 Garden Salad with choice of Ranch, Blue Cheese, Italian or Balsamic dressing, Bun, Bottle of Water
NOTHING BUNDT CAKES Prepay for Dessert if you wish to have a delicious treat at the festival.
- $6 Bundtlets. Flavor Choices: Red Velvet, Confetti, and Chocolate Chocolate Chip
CHALK ART COMPETITION, $45 per sidewalk square (limited squares)
This year featured artist, "Abigail Stell, 2021 Chalk Art People's Choice Winner"
- First Place Winner $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Second Place Winner $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Third Place Winner $30 Amazon Gift Card
- People's Choice Award $100 Amazon Gift Card
SILENT AUCTION, Auction items go up for bid on May 12.
Open THIS LINK to view the silent auction items.